- Every Jewish community has relationships with zero or more other Jewish communities.
- Every lunar month, every Jewish community chooses one mitzvah (commandment) to focus on.
- This can be the same commandment as the previous month, or a different one.
- Every Jewish community is autonomous with regards to which commandment they choose.
- Some examples:
- Observing the commandment with more beauty and/or frequency and/or stringency
- Studying Jewish texts related to the commandment
- Providing educational, logistical, emotional, or financial support for any of the above
Have a connected group of Jewish communities that collectively observes all 613 commandments, every month.